Monday 29 December 2014

girl online book review

teen talk 

girl online book review


Hello!!!

In my last post I mentioned zoella's book 'girl online' and how it inspired me to start writing a blog. so in this post i decided to do a book review.



First of i would just like to say that this is an amazing book and i know that zoella didn't write it completely by herself but you can't expect her to be Shakespeare, after all she is a youtuber not an author. I love the concept of the book and the fact that zoella writes whilst including something she knows a lot about (anxiety). I don't suffer directly from anxiety but i do worry a lot and get anxious however i don't get panic attacks. I like the way in witch the book is written as it is an easy read. the last thing that i feel makes the book so enjoyable is the characters i feel that Penny is a teenager that i can really relate to. then Noah on the other hand is the type of person i would one day like to meet. I know that sounds really cringy but he sounds so perfect. 

overall i really recomend this easy read to anyone looking for a good book.

teen talk over

2 comments: